Wednesday 24 March 2010

Music

When choosing music i was originally going to make my own music to fit in with the film opening, but due to not having enough time i was unable to do this and had to result in finding music off a legal down load page. The free down load website i used was www.freeplaymusic.com. Here, after putting in several key words, such as; scary, tension and horror i found my piece of music which is now in my film opening. The title of the music is called Platform, and it was found under the key word of tension. The music is slow building with tension building sounds, done by quite builds up of string music then loud drums
I think this piece of music fits in well with my film opening, as it shows adds tension to the action within the scene. 
I'm considering adding my own music underneath, to add more tension to the action, this could improve the affect it will have on the viewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment