Wednesday 14 April 2010

Question 6. Equipment Used

 I know doesn't really count as media technology, but i used my phone a lot during the film making process. This is because i need to make sure that all members of my group and both actors were able to make it to my house to film. It was also very useful to keep everyone informed about ideas and changes i had made to the film.
From this i learnt that communication between group members and other people involved in the media is very important, because if one person said they couldn't make it and gave enough notice, other members of the group could think of things to do without them.
This happened once, both Becky and Rob were unable to make an arranged date to re-film important shots, so i had to do them on my own, i did everything i could on my own. And the end result was very pleasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment